Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Countdown Continues...

Today is July 11th so we are 8 days from transfer next Friday!  Woo hoo!  Another celebration is aunt flow came this weekend!  I feel more calm now knowing she has come and gone so we can move on with the process.  I went to see my doctor yesterday.  They did blood work and an ultra sound to check the lining of my uterus.   Doc says all looks great and I'm responding perfectly to the medication.  That was so awesome to hear.  So, next time I see her will be next Friday at my appointment to transfer the two embryos.

She asked me again about how many eggs we want to transfer.  I told her 2 but I am concerned about the possibility of miscarriage and early labor.  Since the beginning of this process the hubs and I have wanted to transfer 2.  The first transfer we did the Doc only recommended 1 so of course we went with her advice.  This time she is supportive of the choice to transfer two. There are just so many things to consider and I try not to be consumed by it.  If we get two, that will be such a blessing.  We would be ecstatic with one as well, at this point we just want a healthy baby in our arms.

This week I have started getting bad stomach aches.  The medicine I am on does say you can have GI problems so I'm guessing that is what it is.  If I eat a medium/small sized meal I walk away feeling extremely bloated and like I ate a cow.  Its not so fun.  Im still very tired as well.  But nothing I cant handle.

So I'm going to continue focusing on relaxing this week and get some good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment