Monday, July 22, 2013

The Babies are in!

So, last Friday was my transfer day.  We placed 2 good quality embryos.  Im staying positive and trying to be as healthy as I can.  I speak out to the universe every day "thank you for these babies" as if they are already here.  The procedure itself went very well.  We started with a 30 minute round of acupuncture.  I was referred by a friend and the Dr. has his walls covered in "success stories".  It was very inspirational to see all the baby faces and know that he had something to do with it.  From there we headed to my Doctor in Newport Beach.  I was accompanied by my Sister and Mother in Law.  Its always a boost in these emotional times to have loved ones with you.  The transfer went as planned and then we headed home for 3 days of bed rest.  My mom joined my sister and I and we watched TV for DAYS....literally.  Its a good thing we all love to lounge.  They spoiled me and I am so grateful they were there.  Now today I am back at work.  Im feeling sluggish and a bit out of it.  Its a lot like PMS.  Im not upset about anything so I am blaming it on the meds.  My progesterone was just increased so that may have to do with it.  I will go into the Doctors office for a pregnancy test on Wednesday July 31st at 8am.  Im very hopeful and optimistic.  I received lots of calls and text messages wishing me well and saying prayers.  Im so grateful for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment