Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July Bonanza

Happy belated 4th of July!  I had such a great day yesterday.  Enjoyed a pool party/BBQ with my family and close friends.  It was so nice just hanging around the pool and stuffing my face.  Then we went back to the house for some relaxation and Disneyland fireworks.  I gotta say, the finale this year was terrible!  I hate to be negative but we seriously thought there was no way it was over cause the finale was so short!  The rest of the show was great of course.  Just expecting a bigger ending.

On Tuesday of this week I visited the Dentist.  I have read that it is very important to get your oral hygiene in check before pregnancy.  I had a deep cleaning on the left side of my mouth and three filings.  My gums STILL hurt!  That was my first deep cleaning.  I do not recommend it.  I had to get one because the last few years I did not get my yearly cleaning.  Just another side effect of trying to get pregnant.  All my focus was on that and I just did not make my teeth a priority.  So, I still have some teeth work and a cleaning on my right side to finish hopefully before the 19th.

As for my recent health, I have still been feeling tired.  I am still waiting for AF to come visit.  I stopped my BCP on the 25th so it has been 9 days or so now.  I think my meds may be messing up my cycle.  Im really not sure.  I told my nurse and she says its ok.  My worry is the delay in AF my delay my transfer date.  We will just have to wait and see what happens.  I did take a pregnancy test just in case.....and it was negative.  So, that is why I think it must be the meds.  If all goes to plan I am 14 days out from my transfer and 25 days away from my pregnancy test.  Praying all goes well and we get our first positive test result ever.

I have remained feeling very hopeful and optimistic.  Still trying not to get a head of myself and stay in the present.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
(NIV)

Praying this is our time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment