Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cause I gotta have FAITH!!

I was responding to a blog post from a fellow IVF patient.  She also had a failed fresh transfer on her first time.  It reminded me of late February when my hubs and I decided it was time to move forward with IVF.  We had to do a lot of soul searching before we were prepared to enter into such a "drastic" course of action.  Of course, we prayed, A LOT.  We finally felt like this was what the Lord wanted us to do. After we made the decision, I felt like if we tried IVF the result would be pregnancy.  Like, ok, we have made this HUGE decision and now we will get what we have been trying for.  Unfortunately for us, that was not the result....yet.  So now, when I pray, I only pray for what is in front of me.  I pray that on July 19th, these little eggies will stick to me and begin to grow and blossom into a healthy pregnancy with a final result of healthy babies in our arms.  I have noticed that when I get ahead of myself and say, "if this doesnt work..." it just makes me sad and worried.  If I just stay on today, and the blessings that are promised to me, I can stay positive.

Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

It actually makes me tear up reading those words, because I have so much faith that they are true.  Faith is all you can hold on to in a time like this.  You try and try and try and you just have not yet received what you have prayed for. I feel so blessed to have family and friends around me that are so inspirational.  They dont let me sit for one moment and be sad, they are constantly encouraging me and telling me THIS IS HIS PLAN.  It really makes me feel so full of strength.
 
So today I will hold on to my faith, smile, and enjoy my fresh homemade tuna and wheat thins :)
 
TTFN


2 comments:

  1. Saint Gerard is the patron saint of mother's. Pray to him. It worked for my mom. There are 7 years between me and my brother- my mom had difficulty getting pregnant and then had 2 miscarriages. She prayed to St.Gerard and had 3 kids in 4 years! (That's who I'm named after)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome ger. Thank you for the inspiration :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete