Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Taco Tuesday!

Hello world!  Its Taco Tuesday!  One of my favorite days of the week.  So yesterday I was very tired.  I ended up falling asleep at 7!  That is crazy early for me.  The hubs had to wake me up to give me my shot.  Luckily, I was not grumpy when I woke up from my early slumber.  Im just one of those people that are not a happy camper when awoken from a nice nap.  Today im feeling good.  Need to start weening myself off of caffeine again.  Gotta make my body a happy place for these eggs to implant!  And of course, no more alcohol pretty soon.  Which, since I don't drink much you would think would not be that big of a deal, but, in reality sucks!  LOL.  Im such a control freak that I get upset at the fact that I cant have the alcohol.  Its pretty silly.  But, believe me, I will do whatever is necessary to make a baby.  I want to be a Mom so bad.  And I cant wait to see my hubs become a Dad.  I think it will make him the happiest he has ever been.

Time to sign off for now.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment